Please remember that we are in a conservative Islamic country. While we have no problem with what you choose to wear while you are in Wadi Rum, you should be mindful of local sensitivities during the rest of your trip to Jordan.
• Pair of lightweight trekking shoes, sneakers, or sandals
• Hat**, sunglasses, sun screen
• Personal medicine
• Flashlight or Headlamp (for walking around camp late at night)
• (Optional) Sleeping bag if you choose a sleep under the stars package (all tents in camp come with beds, blankets, and mattresses)
**On your tour you will have the chance to purchase a Arab head dress that is the best defense against the sun...it's why the Bedouin have worn them for centuries!
• Valid passport
• No obligatory vaccines (Jordan has very modern health facilities and is a clean country)
• Personal insurance to cover all type of injuries, accidents and repatriation abroad
• When arriving at the airport or border, you should have 20 Jordanian dinars in cash per person to buy your visa
There is no ATM and no exchange office in Wadi Rum. We cannot take payment by credit card.
In Wadi Rum, payment can be made by cash in Euros, USD and Jordanian Dinars, although we prefer Jordanian dinars.