The tour starts from Wadi Rum with a Bedouin hiking guide to the Nabataen Temple. After the Temple you will visit Lawrence Spring and afterwards go to the Khazali Canyon where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Here you will have lunch with bedouin tea and you can relax for one hour. After lunch you will continue hiking to the Bedouin Lifestyle Camp where you will stay overnight. From the camp you can watch the beautiful sunset.
After breakfast you will start hiking with your guide to Um Frouth Rock Bridge which you can climb as you wish. Feel free to relax as your guide prepares the meal. After lunch you will go to the Little Bridge, before returning to the camp for another beautiful sunset.
The next morning after breakfast we will drive you back to Rum Village, or you may hike if you prefer.
Another option is to ride a camel back to town for 25 JD for each camel.
The price includes
- 2 nights in the Bedouin Lifestyle Camp
- Bedouin guide for hiking who speaks english
- All the meals (dinner, breakfast, boxed lunch, tea, water)
- Drive back to Wadi Rum village by jeep
- 1 Person 190 JD
- 2 to 4 Adults 130 JD per adult
- 5 to 8 Adults 120 JD per adult
- More than 8 adults 100 JD per adult
Children under 12 years 50%
Children under 2 years free
If you are interested in a tent with private bathroom and shower this costs you 25 JD extra Per Person / night
If you would like to book this as a private tour, 20 JD extra per person
This tour starts between 9 am and 10 am. If you arrive late you can take the tour next morning after staying over night in the camp.
Camel Ride Options:
* Sunset Camel Ride: You can enjoy Doing Camel riding during sunset. The price is 40 JD per Camel. The duration is 1 hour.
* Camel ride by the night: You can enjuy doin the Camel ride under the stars by night. It costs 50 JD per camel. The duration is 1 hour.