Jabal Um Addami is the highest mountain in Jordan and is located right on the border with Saudi Arabia. If you are on top of the mountain you can see Saudi Arabia and even the Red Sea on a clear day. Jebel Um Adaami is 1832m above sea level; by comparison Wadi Rum village is 1000m above sea level.From Wadi Rum , we will drive you through the desert some 40kms to the south to Jebel Um Addami. This is a magnificent drive through the far valleys of Wadi Rum and crossing the beautiful and lonely Wadi Saabit. Upon arrival you will have a guided hike to the top which usually takes about 2 1/2 hours. You'll hike up Jabal Um Addami and then after resting at the top, you'll descend to a nice secluded area. While you rest and explore the area, your guide will start cooking your lunch. After the lunch you can hike for 2 hours and then we drive you by jeep to the Bedouin Lifestyle Camp where you can watch the beautiful sunset and spend the night while enjoying music, songs, a delicious bedouin dinner and bedouin tea.
On the next day, after breakfast, we will drive you back to Rum village.
The tour includes:
- Jeep driver who speaks English who is also a hiking guide
- Dinner, breakfast, water, tea, lunch
-Overnight in Bedouin Lifestyle Camp
- Drive back to Wadi Rum village
1 Person 125 JD
2-4 Adults 85 JD per adult
5-8 Adults 75 JD per adult
More than 8 adults 65 JD per adult
Children under 12 years 50%
Children under 2 years free
If you are interested in a tent with private bathroom and shower this costs you 25 JD extra Per Person.
If you would like to book this as a private tour, 20 JD extra per person
Camel Ride Options:
* Sunset Camel Ride: You can enjoy Doing Camel riding during sunset. The price is 40 JD per Camel. The duration is 1 hour.
* Camel ride by the night: You can enjuy doin the Camel ride under the stars by night. It costs 50 JD per camel. The duration is 1 hour.