From Wadi Rum , you and your guide will drive to the Nabatean Temple, built in the first century BC. After admiring the Roman influenced architecture, you'll head to Lawrence Spring which offers a stunning view of the desert. You will then continue to the Red Sand Dunes, which you will have a chance to climb. After that you will go to see the Ancient Inscriptions left by trade caravans many centuries ago. Next you will go to the Lawrence House, before continuing your journey to the Little Bridge, which you can climb and take great pictures from the top. Then you will go to see the Khazali Canyon where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. After that you will go to the Um Sabatah area where you will see the beautiful sunset. Here you will have a traditional Bedouin dinner cooked in the ground and spend the night.
On the next morning, after breakfast, we will drive you back to Wadi Rum village.
The price includes:
- Half day Jeep tour with an English-speaking driver
- All the meals (dinner, breakfast, boxed lunch, tea, water)
- 1 night under the stars + blanket + mattress
1 Person 100JD
2- 4 Persons 75 JD per adult
5-8 Persons 70 JD per adult
If you are more than 8 adult please contact us for a special price.
Children under 12 years 50%
Children under 2 years free
If you would like to book this as a private tour, 20 JD extra per person
Camel Ride Options:
* Sunset Camel Ride: You can enjoy Doing Camel riding during sunset. The price is 40 JD per Camel. The duration is 1 hour.
* Camel ride by the night: You can enjuy doin the Camel ride under the stars by night. It costs 50 JD per camel. The duration is 1 hour.