The tour will start with you and your guide leaving Wadi Rum village to visit the Nabataean Temple, an impressive ruin featuring 2000 year old Kufic rock art. After leaving the Nabataean Temple we will drive to Lawrence Spring, where you will make a short stop to enjoy the incredible landscape before moving on to see the Map. After this you'll go to the Small Arch, which you can climb to enjoy the view from the top. Following this you proceed to the Red Sand Dunes, which are a large group of sand dunes that have piled up against the mountains. It's fun to climb to the top and run down. You will have a short break in this area before moving to the next site, Khazali Canyon, where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Then we'll take you to the camp, where you can put your things in your tent, take a shower and sip Bedouin tea before viewing the gorgeous setting sun. After sunset you will enjoy a delicious Bedouin dinner as well as Bedouin songs and music.
The next day after breakfast we'll drive you back to Rum Village, or you can ride a camel back to town. (25 JD per camel).
If you arrive in Wadi Rum late in the afternoon, you can alternatively take your tour the next morning after breakfast.
The price includes:
- Jeep tour for half day with a driver who speaks English
- Overnight in the Bedouin Lifestyle Camp with Bedouin dinner, breakfast, Bedouin tea and water
- Drive back from the camp to Wadi Rum village
Price: 40JD per person
If you are interested in a tent with private bathroom and shower this costs you 25 JD extra Per Person / night
Camel Ride Options:
* Sunset Camel Ride: You can enjoy Doing Camel riding during sunset. The price is 40 JD per Camel. The duration is 1 hour.
* Camel ride by the night: You can enjuy doin the Camel ride under the stars by night. It costs 50 JD per camel. The duration is 1 hour.
In Winter timing the tour starts between 2 to 3 pm.
In Summer timing the tour starts between 3:30 to 4:30 pm.